Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Someone

I saw someone today. A man.

I've been taking walks around the city. Just looking for anyone, anything, any sign of human beings, or where people went. A goddamn note that said Croatoan would work. It would at least be a sign of something.

And then today I saw a man.

He was standing, facing the brick wall of a building. He had his hands on the wall like it was holding him up or something.

I called out to him. I called out hello.

He started shaking, like he had the jitters. Then he turned to look at me.

He had a tattoo on his face. A double fork, like that man from KFC. He was...foaming at the mouth. His eyes were bloodshot. "Ferratus," he said, "his fetters freshly forged."

I ran. I ran so fast that I quickly ran out of breath and just kept running, trying to breathe as I did.

I must have been miles away when I realized I wasn't being chased anymore.

I'm scared. I'm tired and scared and don't know what the fuck is going on.

Someone help me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment