Wednesday, May 30, 2012

An Explanation

Okay, I finally got an explanation about all these "Ferratus" emails. I almost deleted this email before I read the title: WHAT IS FERRATUS?

WHAT IS FERRATUS? 
FERRATUS is the GOD IN CHAINS. FERRATUS stole FIRE from the GODS long ago and gave it to MAN. In return for this rebellion, the GODS CHAINED FERRATUS to an ANVIL and made it so he could never ESCAPE. Every time he would BREAK his CHAINS, the ANVIL would FORGE NEW CHAINS and wrap them around FERRATUS. 
FERRATUS, HIS FETTERS FRESHLY FORGED. 
Though he is still CHAINED, FERRATUS has learned how to spread his CHAINS through the world. His FIRE-FORGED CHAINS can make you FREE. His IRON ANVIL can make you STRONG. 
FERRATUS, HIS FETTERS FRESHLY FORGED.

Okay, some some new religiousy cult that stealing it's origin from Prometheus. Nice.

Now, how do I get them to stop sending me emails?

No comments:

Post a Comment