Friday, May 25, 2012

Bizarre Incident

This isn't a chain letter, but it just happened today and it was just so fucking bizarre that I have to write about it.

Okay, during my lunch break, I go to KFC. Sometimes I get something to eat, most of the time I just get a soda and each my lunch and read my book. I wish there was a wider variety of fast food places nearby, but nope, only KFC.

So I'm sitting at a table and a guy walks up to the counter. He's a big guy and he has some tattoos, including this weird double-forked thing on his neck. And when the server asks him what he wants, he says, "Ferratus, his fetters freshly forged."

Yeah, that's right. He's repeating that fucking spam email.

So the server asks him again and again this guy says, "Ferratus, his fetters freshly forged." And nobody knows what to say or do.

I mean, the server is completely bewildered and doesn't say anything and meanwhile the guy just looks like he's getting angrier and angrier. Maybe he had some sort of condition where he couldn't understand what he was saying, I don't know.

Finally, the guy yells, "Ferratus! His fetters freshly forged!" and then he slams his hand on the counter. And the counter cracks. The server freaks out and runs back and I think goes to call the cops, while the guy in front looks like steam is going to pour from his ears.

Finally, he looks around and sees everyone staring at him and then he just leaves.

What the fuck, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment